Subject: RE: OIII query / MQ-040223001
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MoonJet Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 11:53:39 +0330

Dear Alex

This airport is active 24 hours a day, and it is also CAT 9.

In order to stop for fueling, the crew and passengers do not need to
obtain a visa in advance.

However, it is possible to operate the mentioned flight at this airport.

 

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Operations [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 11:44 AM
To: ops <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked]>
Subject: OIII query / MQ-040223001

ATTN: SAFIRAN

FROM: MOONJET

Our client is planning flight as per below and we want to use OIII as tech
stop for refueling.

A/c Reg: VT-Indian
A/c type: LJ-45

PURPOSE: Commercial Charter

DOF: 08/02/2023

ROUTE: VIDP-OIII-LTAI

DOF: 11/02/2023

ROUTE: LTAI-OIII-VIDP

Kindly advise on below info.

-Airport of entry?

-Are PPR \ SLOTs needed ?

- Any Notam or Restrictions?

-operation Hours ?

-Fire Category? 

-Is GPU available?

-Is ASU available?

-Fuel available?

-Is VISA required for Pax for a Technical stop?

-Is VISA required for (CREW) for a Technical stop?

-Any other details or important information?

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Alex | Operations 

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

 <http://moonjet.aero/> 

 

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero
<http://www.MoonJet.aero>  | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this message in error, please notify [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the
message without making any copies.