Subject: RE: > fuel price request @OIII/ THR < Safiran
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MoonJet Fuel'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 12:01:49 +0330

Dear Thomas

In this regard, our commercial department team will respond to you. 

 please wait them.

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Fuel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 11:47 AM
To: OPS <[email-masked]>; MoonJet Fuel <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'commercial' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: > fuel price request @OIII/ THR < Safiran 

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Can you please advise payment terms for the attached quotation,

Thanks 

 

Best Regards,

Thomas | Fuel Dept.

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

 <http://moonjet.aero/> 

 

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero
<http://www.MoonJet.aero>  | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

* If the company being billed is not the end user (holder of the AOC),
then Mineral Oil Tax (MOT) will apply.

Also, if the aircraft is leased and not registered in the AOC, the company
requesting the uplift will be charged with MOT.

* Fuel prices are subject to change without advanced notice due to market
variation, and/or exchange rate fluctuations (where applicable).

* All locations are quoted with duties, taxes and fees to the best of our
knowledge, but some duties, taxes and fees may be unknown at the time of
this email.

* Taxes, Into Plane charges, and other fees are subject to change without
prior notice and may vary according to flight type and destination.

* For European locations, if applicable to your type of operation(s),
please ensure that you show your AOC at the time of re-fueling and ensure
that the words "AOC SHOWN" are noted onto the Delivery Ticket, to try to
ensure that taxes are charged correctly. 

* Please take note that for European locations, Mineral Oil Tax, Excise
Tax and Hydrocarbon Tax are quoted as an indication only and can vary
according to the country concerned (even if we have not quoted these
taxes). If the local authority deems them to be applicable, we will be
obliged to pass through these charges.

* A fuel quote does not guarantee fuel availability; So, it is highly
recommended to check for fuel availability before your flight operation(s)
or before a fuel request is made.

* For fuel uplifts of less than 1000 USG a small volume surcharge of 50
USD, or equivalent currency will be applicable and applied to the final
invoice.

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this message in error, please notify [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the
message without making any copies.

 

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 9:14 AM
To: MoonJet Fuel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'commercial' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: > fuel price request @OIII/ THR < Safiran 

Dear Thomas

In this regard, our commercial department team will respond to you. 

 please wait them.

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Fuel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 11:29 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: MoonJet Fuel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: > fuel price request @OIII/ THR < Safiran 

Dear ops,

Good day,

Can you please advise us your inclusive Jet- A1 fuel price @OIII/ THR on
credit 

Thanks in advance, 

 

Best Regards,

Thomas | Fuel Dept.

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

 <http://moonjet.aero/> 

 

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero
<http://www.MoonJet.aero>  | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

* If the company being billed is not the end user (holder of the AOC),
then Mineral Oil Tax (MOT) will apply.

Also, if the aircraft is leased and not registered in the AOC, the company
requesting the uplift will be charged with MOT.

* Fuel prices are subject to change without advanced notice due to market
variation, and/or exchange rate fluctuations (where applicable).

* All locations are quoted with duties, taxes and fees to the best of our
knowledge, but some duties, taxes and fees may be unknown at the time of
this email.

* Taxes, Into Plane charges, and other fees are subject to change without
prior notice and may vary according to flight type and destination.

* For European locations, if applicable to your type of operation(s),
please ensure that you show your AOC at the time of re-fueling and ensure
that the words "AOC SHOWN" are noted onto the Delivery Ticket, to try to
ensure that taxes are charged correctly. 

* Please take note that for European locations, Mineral Oil Tax, Excise
Tax and Hydrocarbon Tax are quoted as an indication only and can vary
according to the country concerned (even if we have not quoted these
taxes). If the local authority deems them to be applicable, we will be
obliged to pass through these charges.

* A fuel quote does not guarantee fuel availability; So, it is highly
recommended to check for fuel availability before your flight operation(s)
or before a fuel request is made.

* For fuel uplifts of less than 1000 USG a small volume surcharge of 50
USD, or equivalent currency will be applicable and applied to the final
invoice.

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this message in error, please notify [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the
message without making any copies.