Subject: RE: Query OIIE / MQ-120123003
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MoonJet Operations'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 18:37:51 +0330

Dear Walter

The mentioned airport is 24 hours a day operations and also is CAT9 as well 
as AOE.

Crew and passengers must have received their visa in advance and they cannot 
enter with GD.

Please refer the attached circular for crew and passengers restriction.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: MoonJet Operations [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2023 3:23 PM
To: ops <[email-masked]>; MoonJet Operations <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Query OIIE / MQ-120123003

Dear Team,

Good day!

Please advise whether OIIE airport is fully operational and send us the ops 
info below:

-Airport of entry?

-Airport's operating hours?

-Airport's RWY NOTAM?

-Customs and immigration working hours?

-How much time is required to obtain landing permit?

-What details and documents are required to obtain landing permit?

-Parking facility availability and if there will be restriction of parking 
or else?

-Fire category?

-GPU availability?

-ASU availability?

-Fuel availability?

-If INDIAN crew can be cleared on GENDEC? If yes, for how many days? If not, 
can Visa on Arrival be arranged and confirm validity?

-If visa is required for PAX? And if Visa on Arrival is available?

-What are the current notam, restrictions due to COVID-19 for both Crew and 
PAX (Vaccination, PCR Tests, Quarantine, any precautions, etc…)?

-Any other details or important information that we should be aware of?

Best Regards,

Walter | Operations

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/>

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support>

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA>

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/>

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and 
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and 
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not 
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise 
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this 
message in error, please notify [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the 
message without making any copies.

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2023 16:45
To: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Query OIIE / MQ-120123003

Dear Helen

There is no restriction for the mentioned flight and refer to the attached 
circular for crew and passenger restrictions.

-------- Original message --------

From: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 12/01/2023 13:06 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , ops 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Query OIIE / MQ-120123003

ATTN: SAFIRAN

FROM: MOONJET

Greetings!

Can T7-San Marino registered A/C operate to OIIE?

Please advise the feasibility to Tehran

Sector will be OMDW-OIIE-OOMS.

Schedule : TBA.

Please advise NOTAM and if any restrictions for Crew/PAX.

Best Regards,

Helen | Operations

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600

 <http://moonjet.aero/>

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/>

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support>

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA>

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/>

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero <http://www.MoonJet.aero> 
| Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and 
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and 
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not 
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise 
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this 
message in error, please notify [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the 
message without making any copies.