Subject: RE: URGENT - CLICK23-119 // 9H REGISTERD AIRCRAFT QUERY
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operation Control Center'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 20:45:13 +0330

Dear Sajid

It is possible to perform operations with the mentioned register in this 
airport and also this airport is active 24 hours a day. And also any 
necessary equipment is available.

The circular of crew and passenger restrictions is attached.

Meanwhile, the crew and passengers must have received their visas before 
entering.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Operation Control Center [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2023 6:48 PM
To: ops <[email-masked]>
Subject: URGENT - CLICK23-119 // 9H REGISTERD AIRCRAFT QUERY

Dear Team,

Please URGENTLY advise if there is any resection for 9H registered aircraft 
to operate to OIIE

Kindly advise the following as well for OIIE

*	Landing permit lead time
*	overnight parking possibility
*	crew visa requirement
*	curfews if any
*	airport operating hours
*	CIQ operating hours
*	Any other restrictions we need to know

Thank you so much for your usual and quick response.

Best Regards,

Sajid Bhatti

Flight Operations Controller-Dubai-HQ

T: +971 4 2766 209| F: +971 4 2766 218

OCC M: +971 50 3082 531

 <http://www.click.aero/> Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]> Email 
| 
<https://www.google.ae/maps/place/Click+Aviation+Network+HQ+15th+Floor,/@25.079715,55.1506143,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e5f6ca73e0fffff:0x470bba118d3fc14e!8m2!3d25.079715!4d55.152803> 
Map |  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/click-aviation-network> LinkedIn

This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should be 
read by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if you 
are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and 
delete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction, 
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or 
publication of this message without the prior written consent of the sender 
are strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent the 
sender’s personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those 
of Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter this 
electronic message, either intentionally or unintentionally

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is 
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others 
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in 
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may 
be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been 
automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber 
resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, 
security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential 
capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from 
malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the 
movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our 
website.