Subject: FW: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII <<
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:29:20 +0330

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Continental Jet Fuel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 5:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII << 

Dear Ops,

The flight has been canceled, please cancel your fuel arrangement. 

Kind regards,

Omar Jabban

Fuel Department

Reliable Flight Support. We Deliver

  Sharjah Airport Free Zone, U.A.E.

  P.O.BOX: 9220 ARINC: DXBCJXH

  Tel: +971 6 5573150 / 5573170

  Mob: +971 504822562 (Ops)

  E-Mail: omar.aljabban <mailto:[email-masked]>
@continentaljet.aero
  Web:  <http://www.continentaljet.aero/> continentaljet.aero

   <https://www.facebook.com/ContinentalJetServices/?ref=br_rs>
<https://twitter.com/Continental_Jet>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2352332/>
<https://www.instagram.com/continentaljet/> 

 

Disclaimer: (This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information, and could be used only by the person or
entity to which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any disclosure of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
your system)

			

 <https://ebace23.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/?selectedBooth=Q90> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 13:28
To: Continental Jet Fuel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII << 

 

Well noted,

 

 

 

From: Continental Jet Fuel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 13:40
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII << 

Dear Askari,

Kindly note that the handler is SAMAN AIR SERVICES.

_____________

Thanks

Kind regards,

Zuhair Oudah

Fuel Department

 

Reliable Flight Support. We Deliver

Sharjah Airport Free Zone, U.A.E.

P.O.BOX: 9220 ARINC: DXBCJXH

Tel: +971 6 5573150 / 5573170

Mob: +971 504822562 (Ops)

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web:  <http://www.continentaljet.aero/> continentaljet.aero

 <https://www.facebook.com/ContinentalJetServices/?ref=br_rs>
<https://twitter.com/Continental_Jet>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2352332/>
<https://www.instagram.com/continentaljet/> 

 

Disclaimer: (This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information, and could be used only by the person or
entity to which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any disclosure of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
your system) 

 <https://ebace23.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/?selectedBooth=Q90> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 10:01 AM
To: Continental Jet Fuel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII << 

Dear Zuhair

We acknowledge and confirm the following fuel order as per your request.

Please let us know which company is responsible for handling this flight
in OIII.

 

 

 

From: Continental Jet Fuel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 12:53
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII << 
Importance: High

TO:

SAFIRANAS

FROM:

CJS FUEL DEPARTMENT 

ATTENTION:

ON DUTY

DATE:

15 / MARCH / 2023

PAGES:

01

CJS REF:

RSA-230008

FUEL UPLIFT ORDER:

PLEASE PROVIDE FOR THE FOLLOWING FLT ON OUR (CONTINENTAL JET SERVICES)
ACCOUNT:

 OPERATOR:

RED STAR HAVACILIK HIZMETLERI A.S.

ACFT TYPE:

LEARJET 45

ACFT REGN:

TC-RSD OR SUB

CALL SIGN: 

RHH026

LOCATION:

OIII

ETA: 

16 MAR / 1140 UTC

ETD: 

16 MAR / 1240 UTC

DEST:

LTBA

VOLUME:

AS PER CAPTAIN'S REQUEST

TIME OF REFUELING:

AS PER CAPTAIN'S REQUEST

PLEASE ALLOW OPEN AUTHORIZATION FOR 48 HOURS IN THE EVENT OF DELAY.

AS SOON AS THE FUEL TICKET IS AVAILABLE, KINDLY SEND IT TO
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

_____________

Thanks

Kind regards,

Zuhair Oudah

Fuel Department

 

Reliable Flight Support. We Deliver

Sharjah Airport Free Zone, U.A.E.

P.O.BOX: 9220 ARINC: DXBCJXH

Tel: +971 6 5573150 / 5573170

Mob: +971 504822562 (Ops)

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web:  <http://www.continentaljet.aero/> continentaljet.aero

 <https://www.facebook.com/ContinentalJetServices/?ref=br_rs>
<https://twitter.com/Continental_Jet>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2352332/>
<https://www.instagram.com/continentaljet/> 

 

Disclaimer: (This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information, and could be used only by the person or
entity to which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any disclosure of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
your system) 

 <https://ebace23.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/?selectedBooth=Q90>