Subject: RE: NEW PERMIT FUEL + HANDLING REQ | REG: RA-02808 | OIII | 08 APR 2023
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS | AVIART24'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 16:09:28 +0430

Dear on duty

You can apply for a landing permit through companies such as UAS or Jetex.

In addition, We are able to provide other services in this flight, including 
handling and fuel supply, etc.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: OPS | AVIART24 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 4:50 PM
To: 'OPS' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: NEW PERMIT FUEL + HANDLING REQ | REG: RA-02808 | OIII | 08 APR 
2023

Dear colleagues,

Can you advise us any other company which we can ask for Iran landing 
permission?

If you can’t assist us with permit may be you can still assist us with 
handling and fuel?

C уважением | Best regards

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia, 
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2023 2:12 PM
To: 'OPS | AVIART24' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: NEW PERMIT FUEL + HANDLING REQ | REG: RA-02808 | OIII | 08 APR 
2023

Dear on duty

Unfortunately, we have been informed that it is not possible to apply for a 
landing permit with the Russian register through our company, and you should 
find another alternative to receive Iran landing permission.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2023 2:55 PM
To: 'OPS | AVIART24' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: NEW PERMIT FUEL + HANDLING REQ | REG: RA-02808 | OIII | 08 APR 
2023

Dear on duty

It is necessary to introduce the receiving party in the application and 
without it the landing permit will not be issued. So specify the local 
receiving party with full details in the application and send it to us 
again.

And also tell us whether crew need fuel in Tehran or not.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: OPS | AVIART24 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 2:59 PM
To: 'ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: NEW PERMIT FUEL + HANDLING REQ | REG: RA-02808 | OIII | 08 APR 2023

ATTN: SAFIRAN AIRPORT SERVICES

FROM: AVIART LLC

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

ON BEHALF OF WELTALL-AVIA AIRLINES WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO ARRANGE IRAN LANDING 
PERMIT+HANDLING+FUEL AT OIII AIRPORT ACCORDING TO BELOW DETAILS:

OPERATOR              : WELTALL-AVIA AIRLINES, LLC

OWNER OF THE A/C      : WELTALL-AVIA AIRLINES, LLC

ADDRESS OF THE OWNER  : KRASNIY PUT STR. 34, OMSK REGION, OMSK, RUSSIA

FLIGHT NUMBER         : RA02808

AIRCRAFT TYPE         : RAYTHEON AIRCRAFT COMPANY HAWKER 700B (ICAO-H25B)

A/C REGISTRATION      : RA-02808

A/C STATE OF REGISTRY : RUSSIA

TAKE OFF/LAND MASS    : 11569/9981 KG

ZERO FUEL WEIGHT      : 5897 KG

CATEGORY OF FLIGHT    : PRIVATE FLIGHT

FLIGHT CREW           : 4 PERSON (RUSSIAN)

PAX ON EACH LEG       : AS BELOW

CARGO                 : NO ARMS, NO DANGEROUS CARGO ON BOARD

SCHEDULE(ALL TIME UTC):

07APR2023 RA02808 UUWW ETD 2130Z - OIII ETA 0135Z(07APR) – FERRY

08APR2023 RA02808 OIII ETD 0300Z - UUWW ETA 0730Z – 02PAX

RECEIVING SIDE: No, because inbound flight is ferry. Passengers are leaving 
Iran.

KINDLY FIND ATTACHED:

-FILLED FORM FOR CAA

-GENDEC WITH CREW AND PAX DETAILS

-PAX PASSPORT

-AIRCRAFT DOCUMENT

NECESSARY SERVICES:

- IRAN LANDING PERMISSION;

- AIRPORT SLOT, PPR IF NECESSARY;

- PAX HANDLING (GAT OR VIP LOUNGE);

- PARKING;

- A/P FEES;

- G/HANDLING;

- FUEL – 3500 KG OR BY CAPTAIN’S REQ;

- LAV SVCS (BY CPTN'S REQUEST);

- CUSTOMS & IMMIGRATION;

- SUPERVISION;

- CATERING (BY CPTN'S REQUEST);

PLS. BILL INVOICE UNDER THE PAYER COMPANY NAME AS FOLLOWS

NAME OF PAYER        : OOO “AVIART”

ADDRESS OF PAYER     : 125493, RUSSIA, MOSCOW, SMOL’NAYA STR. 14, OFFICE # 
223

INVOICE EMAIL ADDRESS: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

C уважением | Best regards

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia, 
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 11:38 AM
To: OPS | AVIART24 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INFO REQ OIII AND IRAN PERMIT

Dear on duty

The following flight is possible at the airport, and in order to receive a 
landing permit, you must send us the attached application form after 
completing it, so that it can be acted upon, and the landing permit will be 
issued within 24 hours.
Our commercial team will explain the handling changes and airport fees 
service rate and payment method to you.
Meanwhile,Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by 
NIOC is 2.37USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without 
prior notice):

•   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.49USD/USG +100.00 USD as 
hookup fee.

•   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.73USD/USG +100.00 USD 
as hookup fee.

-------- Original message --------

From: OPS | AVIART24 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 07/04/2023 12:44 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: INFO REQ OIII AND IRAN PERMIT

Dear Coll,

Pls kindly adv regarding below.

C уважением | Best regards

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia, 
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com

From: OPS | AVIART24 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 10:19 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: INFO REQ OIII AND IRAN PERMIT

Dear coll,

Good afternoon.

Can you pls adv how much time is required to arrange OIII landing permit?

Is it possible to operate there on Russia registered a/c and Russian 
operator.

Any issues with refueling etc? Flight is planned for tomorrow 1100 local 
with outbound pax.

Thanks in advance.

C уважением | Best regards

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia, 
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com