Subject: RE: OIMT // OIKM // OIZS TECH STOP POSSIBILITY QUESTION
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Flight Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 20:40:40 +0430

Dear Evgeniy

According to the current Iran regulation, obtaining a landing permit for
any helicopter should be done through the diplomatic channel.

 

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Flight Operations [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 9:03 PM
To: OPS <[email-masked]>
Cc: Flight Operations <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIMT // OIKM // OIZS TECH STOP POSSIBILITY QUESTION

Dear R.Askari,

Could you please advise the reason? All of the mentioned airports are
civil, am I wrong?

 

Thanks and Best regards

--
Evgeniy | OPS
AVIA CENTER VZLET LLC
T: +7 919 680 0178

T: +7 987 232 3980 (24/7) | e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2023 3:28 PM
To: Flight Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: OIMT // OIKM // OIZS TECH STOP POSSIBILITY QUESTION

Dear Evgeniy

If they receive a landing permit through the diplomatic channel (Ministry
of Defense), it is possible to refuel at the mentioned airports.

 

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Flight Operations [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 6:08 PM
To: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Flight Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: OIMT // OIKM // OIZS TECH STOP POSSIBILITY QUESTION

Dear colleagues,

Kindly advise, will it be possible to perform tech. stops in OIMT (entry),
OIKM (domestic), OIZS (exit) for helicopter AW139.

Full route as below:

Purpose of flight: ferry repositioning flight.

Registration: Russia.

Crew: Russians.

 

Thanks and Best regards

--
Evgeniy | OPS
AVIA CENTER VZLET LLC
T: +7 919 680 0178

T: +7 987 232 3980 (24/7) | e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]