Subject: Business Air News Bulletin - March 7, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 07:31:40 +0330

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27112> ➤ Stellar 
expands at Reno-Tahoe as it eyes Carson City  | 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27105> ➤ BFK brings 
Bestfly and Krimson under one roof
➤ Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/bulletin_email.html?pin=87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

A weekly bulletin of business aviation news - March 8, 2023

➤ Network-wide commitment 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27118>
Signature network carbon neutrality is industry first 	➤ Many deliveries 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27092>
GAMA figures show favourable year for Textron and Embraer 	➤ Strong 
performance <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27146>
GJC securitisations placed on positive CreditWatch by S&P 
<https://www.businessairnews.com>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27113> Impressive 
year

 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

Luxaviation celebrates IS-BAH and Auckland successes

Luxaviation bought the Air Center One base at Auckland International airport 
in January 2022, and is thrilled with how well that FBO has performed in its 
first year. IS-BAH achievements recognise its hard work.

➤Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27113>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/web_link.html?id=115882&linktype=campaign_11331&url=businessairnews.com/jobs_front.html>Use BAN Handbook's Update Tracker<https://www.businessairnews.com/tracker.html>  to mark aircraft types,airports or companies which interest you the most. This Bulletin will thenlist recent changes to your chosen pages here.28/02/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)28/02/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)28/02/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)28/02/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)28/02/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)➤ Log in<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/lgn/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to navigate quickly between your tracked pages. <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27112> Three-phase <https://www.businessairnews.com>Stellar expands at Reno-Tahoe as it eyes Carson CityStellar has been operating its facility at Reno-Tahoe International sinceJanuary 2020. It intends to broaden its scope at the airport with 30,000 sqft of hangarage, 10,000 sq ft of office space and a 5,000 sq ft terminal.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27112> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27105> Africancolleagues <https://www.businessairnews.com>BFK brings Bestfly and Krimson under one roofBestfly is Angola's largest business aviation services provider operating afleet of some 30 aircraft, while Krimson provides a range of groundhandling, trip support and consultancy services. The two have teamed up.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27105> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27118> Network-widecommitment <https://www.businessairnews.com>Signature network carbon neutrality is industry firstSignature set out to achieve ambitious emissions reduction targets and isthe first FBO to achieve carbon neutrality across its global network, a keystep towards the Paris Agreement target of limiting warming.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27118> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27092> Manydeliveries <https://www.businessairnews.com>GAMA figures show favourable year for Textron and EmbraerGAMA figures show that, compared to 2021, piston deliveries increased 8.2per cent, with 1,524 units; turboprop deliveries increased 10.4 per cent,with 582 units; and business jet deliveries increased to 712 units.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27092> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27146> Strongperformance <https://www.businessairnews.com>GJC securitisations placed on positive CreditWatch by S&PStandard & Poor's Global Ratings have placed the notes issued in two ofGlobal Jet Capital's asset-backed security (ABS) transactions on CreditWatchwith positive implications.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27146>You are receiving this email because you are a business aviationprofessional.If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News Bulletin emails,please visit your personal home page<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/sub/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to unsubscribe, or send an email to JanetEdwards, [email-masked], who will be pleased to help. © Copyrightof Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. Terms<https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy policy<https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .