Subject: Green Charter Bulletin - March 9, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 18:21:34 +0330

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27140> THIS WEEK: - 
Aura Aero gets green light for French factory construction
View Online <http://www.greencharter.aero/bulletin.html?date=09-03-23>

 <http://www.greencharter.aero>

Weekly news bulletin - March 9, 2023

Attn: Mr I. Ghazanfari, Station Manager, Safiran Airport ServicesComposite structures <>
Airborne assists Limosa with prototype and production airframes 	Pieces of 
the puzzle <>
Skyportz explores vertiport network with Pelligra 	Official reseller <>
MintAir adds to electric fixed wing potential in South Korea 	AAM 
collaboration <>
Volatus signs up to OEM partnership
This weekly Green Charter bulletin explores and promotes clean, green 
business aviation, bringing you the latest low carbon operations news and 
information from around the world.

We track the progress of future investment in fleets with hybrid/electric 
power, the transition to sustainable fuels, the evolution of carbon offset 
schemes, and aircraft modifications and operational opportunities to reduce 
fuel burn.

Making Midnight <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27191>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27191>

Construction begins on Archer's eVTOL factory

The planned approximately 350,000 square-foot facility is strategically 
located adjacent to the Covington Municipal Airport and will be capable of 
producing up to 650 aircraft per year.

Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27191>
 <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=328&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=airbp.com/SAF>NOW PUBLISHED <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>We are proud to present the first yearbook for the sustainable air charterindustry.*	86 packed pages*	Features on: SAF, efficiencies, Hydrogen, carbon offsets, vertiports andrecycling*	Full profiles of over 40 future aircraft designs BUY A COPY <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>   ofthis, the first issue for just £25.<https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>Manufacturing investment<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27140> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27140>Aura Aero gets green light for French factory constructionWith over 100 orders for Integral as well as letters of intent for 330 ERAaircraft, Aura Aero is ramping up its production infrastructure in Toulouse.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27140> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/pdf/media_2022.pdf>Composite structures<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27141> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27141>Airborne assists Limosa with prototype and production airframesThe composite manufacturing capability of Airborne will enable Limosa tomass produce the airframe structure while having the environmental issues,such as waste reduction and recyclability, in mind from the beginning.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27141> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html>Pieces of the puzzle<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27142> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27142>Skyportz explores vertiport network with PelligraSkyportz already has property agreements in place with a car parkingcompany, and this commercial property portfolio completes the capability fora comprehensive vertiport network across Australia's cities.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27142> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/directory.html>Official reseller<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27143> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27143>MintAir adds to electric fixed wing potential in South KoreaMintAir has placed an initial order for ten Electron 5 aircraft withElectron Aerospace and secured delivery slots in 2027. Initially it willsupply flight schools before establishing passenger services.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27143>AAM collaboration<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27144> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27144>Volatus signs up to OEM partnershipVolatus and Plana are to formulate an ecosystem for accelerating therealisation of advanced air mobility in South Korea.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27144>You are receiving this email because...You are an important participant in the aerospace community.If you would prefer not to receive future weekly emails, please simply clickhere to unsubscribe<http://www.greencharter.aero/unsubscribe.html?email=[email-masked]&pin=87120> , or send an email to our team, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> , who will be pleased to help.© Copyright of Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023.Terms  <http://www.greencharter.aero/terms.html> & Conditions and privacypolicy <https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .