Subject: 358 members, OMAN Freight Forwarder Needed, Free Membership @Seajet Logistics Network
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 12:19:47 +0330

Dear Safiran Airport Services,

Greetings from Seajet Logistics Network!

We would like to invite your esteemed organization to join our Network
family with 12 months FREE membership! Since it's a FREE period now, if
you join us, it will definitely make our Network grow stronger and be
beneficial for you to expand your business. Currently we have 358 members
from 106 countries worldwide and We look forward to welcome you as our
member to represent your country. Each and every one of your presence is
very important to us.

We are looking for freight forwarders company around the world to be our
members. We are giving free membership till 31st March 2024. YES! FREE! 

We will be having our next ANNUAL CONFERENCE in BALI, INDONESIA on the 11
- 14 September 2023 and we hope you can join us!

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/> 

Click <https://www.universalln.com/join-us/>  here
<https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/>  for the application
form! 

Join us:  https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/

(Applicants who have been listed under the Forwarders Debt Recovery
Services (FDRS) will not be accepted in our network.)

Let's build Seajet Logistics Network together and be one of the strongest
quality Network in the world!! 

HOW TO BE PROTECTED UNDER FREE TRIAL PERIOD? (OPTIONAL)

Alternatively, you can choose to pay for the Trust Fund of USD500 with the
bank charges of USD 50 upon joining us to protect your company's
liabilities while working amongst members of the network. Therefore, you
have an option and the decision is up to your own discretion.

The trust fund is to protect your esteemed organization from in case
liabilities (among members), Trust fund is USD 500/- per agent and agent
can claim up to USD 50,000 per annum in case of any liabilities.

How it works during Free Membership period?

1.	Free period of membership is available for members till 31st March
2024.
2.	Since we are not charging any fee, we are not be able to protect
any business transaction using Trust Fund on any liabilities or claims
within Network in free period of membership.
3.	Alternatively, you may opt to ONLY pay for Trust Fund Fee during
your Free membership. 

(USD 550)

4.       Trust Fund acts like a shield for your business transactions.
Members may utilize TF Policy when encountered the non-payment with
another member. Trust Fund serves as a form of compensation for the
aggrieved party. (Refer to this
<https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/benefits/>  link on trust fund)

5.	Company that join us will be listed on our website so that members
are able to view each other's company profiles on the website and request
quote from you right then and there.
6.	Members can request for quote from others within the website's
members list itself via "Get Quote".

Why Seajet Logistics Network (SLN)?

1.       Free membership when you sign up with SLN till 31st March 2024.

2.       We situate our network to not only establish strong businesses
but also foster friendship bonding. We aim to achieve 5 to 6 members in
unique countries (e.g.: Tunisia, Moldova etc.) except USA, China and India
in which we will have 15 to 16 members.

3.       SLN places significant networking to fully take advantage of this
growth. Members will gain increased volumes and close business dealings
simply by joining SLN.

4.       SLN able to offer a full range of business opportunities to serve
your needs with quality freight forwarders around the world.

Benefits of joining Seajet Logistics Network (SLN)

1.       SLN offers a golden opportunity to get to know their members
personally and bringing business to a whole new level!

2.       A yearly Annual Conference will be held for one to one meeting(s)
and also develop friendship out of business. 

3.       If you are a part of another network, you can always explore the
possibilities of joining SLN and do business with a new set of
entrepreneurs in the logistics service provider industry. So be the first
member to represent your Country in SLN!

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/> 

Have a good day & hope to hear from you soon! 

Best Regards,

SHERMANE TEN | VICE PRESIDENT
See you in Bali, Indonesia!
<https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/annual-conference/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/annual-conference/ 

SEAJET LOGISTICS NETWORK PTE LTD

17 Upper Circular Road

#02-00 Juta Building 

Singapore 058415

Tel: +65-6542 2500| Fax: +65-6542 8549 | E-mail:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

For more information about us please visit:
<https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/ 

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe%20Me>
UNSUSCRIBE as your subject title.