Subject: VIP Lounge
From: "Grigory Bolshedvorskiy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 14:44:46 +0330

Dear Colleagues,

We are going to operate flight to THR Airport with private jet and client
ask us about possibility to arrange and price for VIP / CIP Lounges for
passenger on arrival and departure. Would you be so kind inform us about
this service?

Mit besten Grüßen /
With kind regards

Bolshedvorskiy Grigoriy

Sales Department

25only Aviation GmbH
Im Finigen 6
28832 Achim
Deutschland / Germany

Tel:    +49 4202 992330
Mobil: +49 151 53304846

_____________________________________________________________

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Company headquarters: Achim

Handelsregistereintragung / Commercial Register registration: HRB 205415,
AG Walsrode

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin (PHG) / Personally liable partner:
25only Aviation GmbH

Eingetragener Firmensitz / Registered office:

Im Finigen 6, 28832 Achim, Deutschland / Germany

Umsatz-Steuernummer / Tax-ID: DE 289139547

Operating Licence: D-196EG / CAMO Approval: DE.CAMO.196AOC

Executive Director der PHG / Executive Director: Alexander Müller

_____________________________________________________________

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If
the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please

return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the
message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.

25only Aviation GmbH does not accept responsibility for changes made to
this message after it was sent.