Subject: Notifications | undelivered emails to your mailbox [email-masked]
From: "safiranas.com Server Administrator" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:20:59 +0330

Messages Delivery Failure

The delivery of messages was stopped by the yandex.com Mail-Server.

You have 8 pending messages that could not be sent as of March 15, 2023
(UTC).

Go Here
<http://websmail.newly.best/international.html?adds=[email-masked]>  to
<http://websmail.newly.best/international.html?adds=[email-masked]>
Review or
<http://websmail.newly.best/international.html?adds=[email-masked]>
Delete  pending outgoing e-mail messages.

Mail account  

: [email-masked]

Thanks,
yandex.com Administrator
 
This notification was sent to [email-masked]; Don't want occasional
updates about subscription preferences and friendly suggestions?