Subject: Vendor Registration IV #25608
From: "Vendor Registration 23" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:41:45 +0330

The Founder/C. E. O,
 
We hereby invite your esteemed company for vendor registration and
intending partners for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company United Arab Emirates
(ADNOC UAE) 2022/2023 projects.
 
Please note that these projects are open to all companies around the
world, if you have the intention to participate in the process, please
confirm your interest by asking for Vendor Questionnaire and Expression of
Interest documents as you reply to this email.

We await your response for further directives,

Kind Regards,

Mohamed Metwaly.
Vendor Coordinator Group Procurement and Contracts Shared Services.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (AD NOC),
West Corniche Road, P.O. Box: 898,
United Arab Emirates.