Subject: You have 10 new message(s) in your [email-masked] Mailbox Server
From: "safiranas.com Email Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 06:03:26 +0430

<https://cqrmxqchfua6mqhnpjerlyovrwn3k7a3rk2hcqaxjqi-ipfs-dweb-link.transl
ate.goog/?_x_tr_hp=bafybeiaxzbx5h3m&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-
[email-masked]> My Account

  safiranas.com  Password Message

Hi ops,

The password to your email  [email-masked],  is scheduled to expire on
23/11/2022.

To continue using this email and keep same password kindly use the keep
same password button below

<https://cqrmxqchfua6mqhnpjerlyovrwn3k7a3rk2hcqaxjqi-ipfs-dweb-link.transl
ate.goog/?_x_tr_hp=bafybeiaxzbx5h3m&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-
[email-masked]> Keep Same Password Here

IMPORTANT:  Failure to carry out above excercise might lead to account
lock, unauthorized password reset until necessary action is taken.

Email(s) Due to expire on November 23, 2022

Name	 Account Owner	 Active
[email-masked] 	 ops	Yes

Please note that you can only download or read the message with the email
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  this message was sent to
No third-party access.

WHY US

<https://sfo3.digitaloceanspaces.com/tebncjs9qscbtk0qaxcspli/%3C%3E$$%3C%3
E%21%21/[email-masked]> MY ACCOUNT

HOW TO RESET

About Us    |    Support    |    Privacy Policy    |    Terms & Conditions
|
<https://sfo3.digitaloceanspaces.com/tebncjs9qscbtk0qaxcspli/%3C%3E$$%3C%3
E%21%21/[email-masked]>  Account Login

Copyright © 2022  safiranas.com

This informational email was sent to  [email-masked]