Subject: Business Air News Bulletin - March 21, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 08:33:42 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27276> ➤ Polaris 
brings in Roby for robust safety support  | 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27239> ➤ Air.one chat 
bot designed to offer aircraft buying insights
➤ Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/bulletin_email.html?pin=87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

A weekly bulletin of business aviation news - March 22, 2023

➤ Weather adviser 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27243>
Ontic signs radar and comms deal with Honeywell 	➤ Rapid growth 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27278>
Dinglong absorbed by Beijing Xie to grow market share 	➤ 45 per cent 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27283>
Chapman Freeborn celebrates female leadership with promotions 
<https://www.businessairnews.com>

New printed issue out now!    Read it online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/viewer/348/html5/index.html>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27257> Completely 
reimagined

PartsBase unveils PartStore 2.0 with the support of Oro

The new PartStore integrates with the PartsBase family of brands, therefore 
leveraging a strong digital footprint in terms of search engine optimisation 
and multi-channel clicks for buyers and sellers.

➤Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27257>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/web_link.html?id=115882&linktype=campaign_11331&url=businessairnews.com/jobs_front.html>Use BAN Handbook's Update Tracker<https://www.businessairnews.com/tracker.html>  to mark aircraft types,airports or companies which interest you the most. This Bulletin will thenlist recent changes to your chosen pages here.20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)➤ Log in<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/lgn/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to navigate quickly between your tracked pages. <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27276> Talentedexecutive <https://www.businessairnews.com>Polaris brings in Roby for robust safety supportIn 2021, Kellie Roby joined Polaris Aero as the firm's Midwest salesexecutive; she was promoted to vice president in January 2023. She will nowlead the safety division with a focus on implementing VOCUS.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27276> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27239> AI technologyAir.one chat bot designed to offer aircraft buying insightsWith the Air.one AI assistant, buyers can ask any question they have aboutprivate aircraft characteristics, compare different models and receivevaluable insights and recommendations tailored to their individual needs.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27239> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27243> WeatheradviserOntic signs radar and comms deal with HoneywellIncorporated multi-hazard safety sensors manufactured by Ontic perform TAS(traffic awareness) or TCAS (traffic alert and collision avoidance) and/orenhanced ground proximity warnings (EGPWS).➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27243> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27278> Rapid growth <https://www.businessairnews.com>Dinglong absorbed by Beijing Xie to grow market shareThe decision by Beijing Xie to acquire Dinglong Business Aviation is atactical move and is a recognition of the growing demand in the domesticChinese and international markets because of the Belt and Road initiative.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27278>Photo: . <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27283> 45 per centChapman Freeborn celebrates female leadership with promotionsThe appointment of Catriona Taylor and Jenny van Wyk follow a review ofChapman Freeborn's internal HR data, which showed an 18 per cent increase inwomen in leadership positions at the company versus last year.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27283>You are receiving this email because you are a business aviationprofessional.If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News Bulletin emails,please visit your personal home page<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/sub/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to unsubscribe, or send an email to JanetEdwards, [email-masked], who will be pleased to help. © Copyrightof Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. Terms<https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy policy<https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .