Subject: Globalia wants SAFIRAN AIRCARGO SERVICES to be its agent in Tehran
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:11:18 +0430

Dear Agent,

Our freight forwarding agents are currently looking for a reliable freight 
forwarder to work with as our member in Tehran for GLOBALIA Logistics 
Network, for our 200+ members.

You don’t need to be the largest forwarder in Tehran, what we look for is 
strong management, good credit history and a well-established reputation.

We work with only 1 agent per territory, and all agents are externally 
audited on our behalf before acceptance via DUN & BRADSTREET.

We've also just launched FREIGHTVIEWER, a platform which enables you to 
automatically quote customers and agents their rates, 24/7. By combining 
your rates with other members', you’ll be able to offer rates to/from over 
120+ countries worldwide. What’s more, all the other 200+ members in 
GLOBALIA will be selling your rates to their customers.

I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,You can unsubscribe following this link 
<http://email.mg.globalialogisticsnetwork.com/c/eJx8zjFuxCAQheHTQGkxMDC4oEi0cprcYTUYsFG8tmW8snL7aJU2Svea7-lPATJ4kDmAo95a55SR-cF1uZ_few6vVddJzqH0FrXmqLEgu-Kycp4METFSoV7JGrTSRhmtlUcA3xnMxhrbO00KTEwC1WPqpmWLvFRetqm2s45tzee1HV_duD3kEubz3Jswb0IPQg_Xdf0LhB6ea3vGNh415vuSObVun3dhhle5MLdtbwJV41IPXrn9Ijdzm4W59ckbV2wCIs4qjRrJZ4SEhKwV-zEmFSk6wOiicyVH6sEDIOTkgb08wh__8gwf7593q-gnAAD__-iTbXc> 
<http://email.mg.globalialogisticsnetwork.com/o/eJwcyDuOwyAQANDTmNKaYRg-Bc022-wdLIwxi4KNZZCi3D5Kuqe3eUxoUSSP2jhmrYFEOkKpy3hdyX9Uziz-vXQrUpIaiWOINtKuKZodN2BrHVtRvARJQFKCVYh2JpWIiZ2WBpDWbVJw5DnXtoZaQm259FFiP9N4tvsxx3aI27erTwp62MsdztC_O_zvz9_CYN4BAAD__xUNNGM>