Subject: Green Charter Bulletin - March 23, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 23:53:07 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27309> THIS WEEK: - 
Jaunt parent plans NASDAQ listing through SPAC merger
View Online <http://www.greencharter.aero/bulletin.html?date=23-03-23>

 <http://www.greencharter.aero>

Weekly news bulletin - March 23, 2023

Attn: Mr I. Ghazanfari, Station Manager, Safiran Airport ServicesPromising markets <>
AutoFlight commits to Middle East with EvFly deal 	Medical services <>
Norwegian foundation collaborates with Airbus on eVTOL 	Strategic 
cooperation <>
Asian Express lays down gauntlet with sizeable eVTOL order 	Electrified 
corridor <>
Beta Tech opens Montréal engineering hub
This weekly Green Charter bulletin explores and promotes clean, green 
business aviation, bringing you the latest low carbon operations news and 
information from around the world.

We track the progress of future investment in fleets with hybrid/electric 
power, the transition to sustainable fuels, the evolution of carbon offset 
schemes, and aircraft modifications and operational opportunities to reduce 
fuel burn.

First Pha-Ze <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27317>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27317>

Jekta tempts Gayo with ten amphibious PHA-ZE 100s

With this first potential order for Jekta, Gayo Aviation plans to make the 
seaplanes available for environmental and experiential tourism, and for 
charter operators wishing to bolster their sustainable transport options.

Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27317>
 <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=328&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=airbp.com/lowcarbon>NOW PUBLISHED <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>We are proud to present the first yearbook for the sustainable air charterindustry.*	86 packed pages*	Features on: SAF, efficiencies, Hydrogen, carbon offsets, vertiports andrecycling*	Full profiles of over 40 future aircraft designs BUY A COPY <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>   ofthis, the first issue for just £25.<https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>Going public <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27309> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27309>Jaunt parent plans NASDAQ listing through SPAC mergerThe merger agreement gives AIRO a path to become a publicly-listed companythrough a new Delaware holding company, AIRO Group, that will acquire bothKernel and AIRO.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27309> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/pdf/media_2022.pdf>Promising markets<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27271> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27271>AutoFlight commits to Middle East with EvFly dealA deal between AutoFlight and EvFly sees EvFly initially purchase 205Prosperity I and Prosperity Cargo aircraft, with EvFly operating the first10 AutoFlight Cargo aircraft in the Middle East. Asia and Africa are in thepipeline.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27271> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html>Medical services<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27219> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27219>Norwegian foundation collaborates with Airbus on eVTOLWith more than 40 years of experience in emergency medical response, theNorsk Luftambulanse supports pre-hospital care across the country. It isworking alongside Airbus to come up with eVTOL solutions.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27219> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/directory.html>Strategic cooperation<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27222> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27222>Asian Express lays down gauntlet with sizeable eVTOL orderAsian Express Aviation's low-altitude tourism market, which can cover morepreviously unexplored tourism markets, is burgeoning. The company has putpen to paper for 50 E20s, ideal for short distance travel.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27222>Electrified corridor<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27308> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27308>Beta Tech opens Montréal engineering hubThe Montréal facility will support development of Beta’s production electricaircraft, and becomes the latest site for its growing team of more than 450employees.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27308>Flight dynamics <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27330> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27330>Cormorant welcomes Leichtwerk as design partnerCormorant Seaplanes is working on an electric amphibious STOL aircraft. MDChris Rijff has visited the Leichtwerk facility where aircraft configurationanalyses will take place.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27330>You are receiving this email because...You are an important participant in the aerospace community.If you would prefer not to receive future weekly emails, please simply clickhere to unsubscribe<http://www.greencharter.aero/unsubscribe.html?email=[email-masked]&pin=87120> , or send an email to our team, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> , who will be pleased to help.© Copyright of Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023.Terms  <http://www.greencharter.aero/terms.html> & Conditions and privacypolicy <https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .