Subject: Impactful Leadership for Technical Managers
From: "Michelle Yap" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:19:10 +0430

Hi Rastegar,

Leadership heavily influences culture and adaptability to changes within the 
system, inevitably setting the trajectory towards corporate success. Join 
our upcoming "Impactful Leadership for Technical Managers" training which is 
thematically engineered for technical managers to harness vital skills to 
become better leaders. This training entails interactive sessions addressing 
leader-manager parallels which closely encapsulates the demands of leaders 
today, of which combating challenges and different situations form a big 
part.

Running on 12th & 13th June 2023 as a virtual program, this course is the 
perfect platform for an experiential, interactive learning session for both 
personal and professional development that focusses on practicality, 
authenticity, and broadening your scope of problem solving skills. Key 
features of this training include:

*	A highly experienced trainer, Brett White who focuses on inculcating 
positive daily behaviours through an inside out, diverse, and experiential 
approach. Brett has over 25 years of experience and some of the clients he 
has worked with are: • Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) • Trinity Quality 
Interiors • BPS Recovery • Prudential Insurance (Cambodia) • Andreyev 
Lawyers • Manulife Insurance (South East Asia) • ATS Electrical (Cambodia) • 
RHB Bank (Cambodia) • Tim McCormack Accountants • Hyundai • Woolworths 
Limited • Linfox • Transforming Leaders

*	Delegates will receive a complimentary e-copy of "The Lacuna Effect, 
Navigating the Space between Dreams and Reality" authored by our trainer, 
Brett White

*	Featuring various breakout discussions for an engaging session. Some of 
the topics: "How to effectively manage negative emotions at work?", "How to 
build higher levels of trust?", "What strategies can be utilised to improve 
leadership?", etc.

Some of the topics that will be covered are:

*	Leader and Manager Parallels: A Conversation
*	Decoding Thought Dynamics
*	Advocating Autonomous Leadership
*	Relationship Building: Epicenter of Leadership
*	Data-Driven Leadership
*	Situational Leadership: Discerning the Uniqueness

 <http://email.marcusevansonline.com/c/13bYEOo20JQLzdijLBegE258bWeOp> Click 
here to look at the program agenda here

We are having the Early Bird Offer now, so block your seat by 31st March 
2023 to lock this discount. For more information about the event/pricing 
details, do reach out.

Stay safe. Regards,
Michelle Yap
Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Impactful%20Leadership%20for%20Technical%20Manager%20-%20Enquiries%20(C1s-ME-33816558)>
marcusevans

To be excluded from our mailing list, please 
<http://email.marcusevansonline.com/k/12942UVIXmdDWmzz47Gnpolff1> click here 
to unsubscribe. However, if this course is irrelevant to you but would like 
to remain on our mailing list, then 
<http://email.marcusevansonline.com/k/15PISvwGU7qIiNtIr0DsiYcvL8> click 
here.

  <http://email.marcusevansonline.com/files/amf_marcus_evans/project_7662/marcus_evans_82683.jpg>
C1s-ME-33816558

  <http://email.marcusevansonline.com/t/12RWLae8hmjrmazXZK.png> 
<https://t.msgf.net/r/12RWLae8hmjrmazXZK.png>