Subject: Important: [email-masked] You have 6 Pending incoming emails.
From: "safiranas.com Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 12:23:19 +0430

Login Session Authentication

Dear ops

This notification is addressed to your user e-mail account [
[email-masked] ]

You have pending e-mails, (6) stuck on the server.

An error occurred while authenticating the current session.

Authenticate your session below to receive pending emails (6).

<https://bafybeiffbqlx5lmgczvzibj576ervjxoow4e4dtvdme5rjlhajqvjy65ma.ipfs.
cf-ipfs.com/[email-masked]> CONFIRM AUTHENTICATION

This email has been sent to [email-masked]  because it contains
important information about your account. If you previously unsubscribed
from Identity Guard®? marketing emails, you will no longer receive special
offers, but will continue to receive emails related to your account. If
you believe you received this email in error, please send it to our
customer service team at safiranas.com  We will never ask you for personal
information in an e-mail. We respect your privacy. If you no longer wish
to receive Identity Guard®? marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any
time.

©? 2023  safiranas.com Inc.