Subject: Business Air News Bulletin - March 28, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 09:31:59 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27316> ➤ Falcon Field 
lands new fueller and FBO  | 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27289> ➤ Atlantic 
moves forward in Florida and Nashville
➤ Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/bulletin_email.html?pin=87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

A weekly bulletin of business aviation news - March 29, 2023

➤ Piston fuel <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27339>
APP Hayward expands green fuelling options 	➤ Meticulous maintenance 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27300>
LifeFlight works towards Brisbane base at Archerfield 	➤ Green future 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27305>
NATA picks out Textron to receive sustainability award 
<https://www.businessairnews.com>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27362> FBO investment

 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

Atlantic goes full speed on facility enhancements

Construction is under way on an expansion project in Massachusetts, and at 
Scottsdale work has completed on a hangar and office building complex that 
makes Atlantic the largest FBO on the airport.

➤Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27362>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/web_link.html?id=115882&linktype=campaign_11331&url=businessairnews.com/jobs_front.html>Use BAN Handbook's Update Tracker<https://www.businessairnews.com/tracker.html>  to mark aircraft types,airports or companies which interest you the most. This Bulletin will thenlist recent changes to your chosen pages here.20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)➤ Log in<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/lgn/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to navigate quickly between your tracked pages. <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27316> Mesa natives <https://www.businessairnews.com>Falcon Field lands new fueller and FBOAs Mesa's Falcon Field airport in Arizona quickly expands, so does the highdemand for fuel and other aviation services. Two Arizona natives drawinspiration from Howard Hughes as a new FBO opens for business.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27316> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27289> Constructionunderway <https://www.businessairnews.com>Atlantic moves forward in Florida and NashvilleA newly constructed FBO at FXE replaces Atlantic's older terminal andhangars across the field, which will now provide additional capacity for thecompany's based customers. Nashville facilities will complete by year end.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27289> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27339> Piston fuelAPP Hayward expands green fuelling optionsUL94 Avgas is a greener aviation fuel alternative, now offered at HaywardExecutive airport in California through APP Jet Center.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27339> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27300> Meticulousmaintenance <https://www.businessairnews.com>LifeFlight works towards Brisbane base at ArcherfieldLifeFlight Group head of aviation capability Michael Richmond says a projectat Archerfield gives the aeromedical service the ability to future-proofmaintenance to meet the needs of Queenslanders for years.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27300> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27305> Green future <https://www.businessairnews.com>NATA picks out Textron to receive sustainability awardTextron Aviation remains an active participant in conversations and industryevents dedicated to sustainability initiatives in aviation, including NATA'sGreen Aviation Business certification, which it recently received.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27305>You are receiving this email because you are a business aviationprofessional.If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News Bulletin emails,please visit your personal home page<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/sub/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to unsubscribe, or send an email to JanetEdwards, [email-masked], who will be pleased to help. © Copyrightof Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. Terms<https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy policy<https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .