Subject: Air Service World Congress 2023
From: "Air Service World Congress" <[email-masked]>
To: "Safiran Airport Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:59:58 +0430

Dear Safiran Airport Services,

We would like to invite you and your colleagues to attend Air Service WORLD 
Congress.

Dates:                 17-19 July 2023
Topic:                  Air Service Development
Location:            Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco 
Bay, CA, USA
Attendees:         Airports, Airlines, Tourism Authorities, Suppliers & 
Consultants: www.airserviceworldcongress.com/2023-event-attendees

-       Benefit from 1-to-1 route development networking with Southwest, 
Scoot, Kuwait Airways, Turkish Airlines, WestJet, LATAM, Avianca and many 
others!
-       Presentations by top speakers
-       Unforgettable San Francisco Bay hospitality by event’s host - 
Oakland International Airport!

It will be an ideal place to start exploring Summer ‘24 schedules and 
discuss your long-term route strategy.

We had a very successful event in London, last year and delegates said:
«The event was well arranged & most important airlines we could meet were 
present. The meetings arrangement was well done!"

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please visit our website for more information and registration 
www.airserviceworldcongress.com.

Kind regards,

AIR SERVICE WORLD CONGRESS TEAM

Suite 107, 82 King Street, Manchester M2 4WQ, United Kingdom
E: [email-masked]
Tel: +44 77 0857 2131

==============================================

Terms and Conditions Apply | Copyright© Global Travel Investments Limited | 
All rights reserved

This email was sent to [email-masked].
If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly: 
https://aviation.cmail19.com/t/j-u-etjhjhk-dhjturtitj-r/