Subject: Green Charter Bulletin - March 30, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 20:32:46 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27371> THIS WEEK: - 
Funding puts Ascendance on track for prototype flight
View Online <http://www.greencharter.aero/bulletin.html?date=30-03-23>

 <http://www.greencharter.aero>

Weekly news bulletin - March 30, 2023

Attn: Mr I. Ghazanfari, Station Manager, Safiran Airport ServicesLaunch support <>
Momentum continues for NBAA AAM Roundtable on second anniversary 	Clean 
energy <>
ZeroAvia explores hydrogen refuelling across the Nordics 	Chicago UAM <>
Archer takes aim at Chicago air taxi routes 	UAM collaboration <>
Eve teams with Ferrovial to explore UAM traffic management
This weekly Green Charter bulletin explores and promotes clean, green 
business aviation, bringing you the latest low carbon operations news and 
information from around the world.

We track the progress of future investment in fleets with hybrid/electric 
power, the transition to sustainable fuels, the evolution of carbon offset 
schemes, and aircraft modifications and operational opportunities to reduce 
fuel burn.

Target 2027 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27366>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27366>

Blade puts Jaunt at helm of Indian UAM operations

With its vast expanse and increasing congestion, India is keen to exploit 
potential UAM solutions. The two companies plan to launch eVTOL operations 
with upwards of 150 Journey aircraft by 2027.

Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27366>
 <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=328&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=airbp.com/SAF>NOW PUBLISHED <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>We are proud to present the first yearbook for the sustainable air charterindustry.*	86 packed pages*	Features on: SAF, efficiencies, Hydrogen, carbon offsets, vertiports andrecycling*	Full profiles of over 40 future aircraft designs BUY A COPY <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>   ofthis, the first issue for just £25.<https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>Funding round <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27371> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27371>Funding puts Ascendance on track for prototype flightAscendance is entering an intensive prototyping and scale up phase followingthe delivery of its integration and test flight facilities at Muret L’Herm.This latest funding will allow it to ramp up towards certification.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27371> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/directory.html>Launch support <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27353>Momentum continues for NBAA AAM Roundtable on second anniversaryWith the first commercial AAM flight scheduled for 2025, the FAA must keeppace with aircraft type certifications and the regulatory schedule. NBAA isworking on priorities for FAA reauthorisation.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27353> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html>Clean energy <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27354> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27354>ZeroAvia explores hydrogen refuelling across the NordicsA partnership with energy company Fortum will look to site hydrogenfacilities at airports in Northern Europe that will power air and groundoperations.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27354> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/pdf/media_2022.pdf>Chicago UAM <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27355> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27355>Archer takes aim at Chicago air taxi routesIf an eVTOL route can be established, then air travellers will be able tomake the trip from O'Hare International to Vertiport Chicago in just 10minutes, shaving up to an hour off road journeys that are often congested.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27355>UAM collaboration<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27346> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27346>Eve teams with Ferrovial to explore UAM traffic managementThe two companies will jointly deveop the safe and reliable operation ofvertiports and eVTOLs; an agnostic solution that will enable the integrationof all airspace users in the urban environment.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27346>Powering up <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27372> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27372>Beta installs electric charging stations at Augusta RegionalInstallation of four chargers positions the airport to support operationsand recharge of all types of electric vehicle, both air and ground based,powering the next generation of transportation in Georgia.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27372>You are receiving this email because...You are an important participant in the aerospace community.If you would prefer not to receive future weekly emails, please simply clickhere to unsubscribe<http://www.greencharter.aero/unsubscribe.html?email=[email-masked]&pin=87120> , or send an email to our team, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> , who will be pleased to help.© Copyright of Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023.Terms  <http://www.greencharter.aero/terms.html> & Conditions and privacypolicy <https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .