Subject: Magna Tyres, your partner in OTR tyre
From: "Nick | Magna Tyres" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 11:00:02 +0430

If you are having trouble reading this email, click here 
<https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/display.php?M=11492149&C=7e1c3da3d7a598fbb21e2ec8a33873a3&S=5562&L=1608&N=2343> 
to view an online version
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_01.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_02.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_03.gif> 
<https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/link.php?M=11492149&N=5562&L=14983&F=H> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_05.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_06.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_07.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/Header_MA60.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_09.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_10.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_11.gif> 
Magna Tyres keeps companies on the move with the best OTR tyre solutions. 
Our core product range includes a wide selection of large size OTR tyres and 
deep tread patterns, specifically developed to handle the most extreme 
conditions in any mining or earthmoving operation. We designed our tyres to 
meet the ever growing demand for OTR tyres that optimise cost per hour 
without yielding on quality.	 Our high performing products combined with our 
short lines of communication and large local stock around the world have 
allowed us to work with leading OEMs in over 130 countries. It is our main 
goal to strengthen our position in the world as the largest 2nd-tier 
supplier of Off-The-Road tyres. We continue to expand our local presence and 
the number of valuable partnerships around the world. We know exactly what 
drives our customers and partners and go to any distance to make them smile.<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_14.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_15.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_16.gif> 
Magna MA60, Our Special ADT Tyre For Better Protection<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_18.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_19.gif>
We recently launched the Magna MA60 mining pattern. Available in size 
800/80R29, the MA60 was specifically designed for 60 ton Articulated Dump 
Trucks. The versatile mining pattern is characterised by its specially 
designed wider steel belt to offer better protection and a stronger casing, 
which increases longevity and gives the tyre a more evenly spread footprint.

The long-lasting E3/L3 radial tread design has excellent self-cleaning 
characteristics and maximises productivity while reducing long-term 
operating costs. The special rubber compound and exceptionally robust casing 
ensures greater resistance to damage resulting in a prolonged tyre 
performance Just like the Magna MA60, we have developed specialised tyres 
for equipment in mining, cranes, port handling, construction and more…

compound and exceptionally robust casing ensures greater resistance to 
damage resulting in a prolonged tyre performance.

Just like the Magna MA60, we have developed specialised tyres for equipment 
in mining, cranes, port handling, construction and more…

  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_22.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/ADT.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_24.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_25.gif> 
<https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/link.php?M=11492149&N=5562&L=14983&F=H> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_27.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_28.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_29.gif> 
<https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/link.php?M=11492149&N=5562&L=14983&F=H> 
<https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/link.php?M=11492149&N=5562&L=14983&F=H> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/HTML_Mail-(MA60)_32.gif>
  <https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif> 
<https://www.technicalreviewmiddleeast.com/email/_images/spacer.gif>
If you do not wish to be contacted by email in the future click here 
<https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/unsubscribe.php?M=11492149&C=7e1c3da3d7a598fbb21e2ec8a33873a3&L=1608&N=5562>
  <https://iem.alaincharlestrainings.com/open.php?M=11492149&L=1608&N=5562&F=H&image=.jpg>