Subject: Business Air News Bulletin - April 4, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 08:32:57 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27397> ➤ Jet Access 
completes construction of central Indiana hangar  | 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27385> ➤ Atlantic goes 
all-electric at Aspen airport
➤ Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/bulletin_email.html?pin=87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

A weekly bulletin of business aviation news - April 5, 2023

➤ Repair station 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27357>
Swiss FOCA gives the nod to Jet Aviation maintenance 	➤ No Country Left 
Behind <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27384>
SAF initiative brings industry associations together 	➤ TechConnect Gold 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27431>
Crew Chiefs launches handy helpline for brokers 
<https://www.businessairnews.com>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27425> Rebranded 
locations

 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

UA acquires Andalucia in time for busy summer season

In 2019, Universal Aviation Spain acquired a minority stake in Andalucia 
Aviation and a majority stake in 2021. Over that period, Universal Aviation 
Spain has been working to elevate services. It now owns the handler in full.

➤Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27425>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/web_link.html?id=115882&linktype=campaign_11331&url=businessairnews.com/jobs_front.html>Use BAN Handbook's Update Tracker<https://www.businessairnews.com/tracker.html>  to mark aircraft types,airports or companies which interest you the most. This Bulletin will thenlist recent changes to your chosen pages here.20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)➤ Log in<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/lgn/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to navigate quickly between your tracked pages. <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27397> Indiana hangar <https://www.businessairnews.com>Jet Access completes construction of central Indiana hangarWith its close proximity to downtown Indianapolis, the new hangar willimpact a significant sector of the business community who are currentlydoing business there, or who are looking to expand or relocate.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27397> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27385> Harnessingelectric power <https://www.businessairnews.com>Atlantic goes all-electric at Aspen airportAtlantic has begun using battery-powered GPUs at Aspen airport and has put anumber of all-electric fuel trucks into service on its ramp. The vehiclesjoin a fleet of electric tugs, carts and hybrid crew vehicles.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27385> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27357> Repair station <https://www.businessairnews.com>Swiss FOCA gives the nod to Jet Aviation maintenanceJet Aviation established a presence at Zurich Airport in 1969. In June 2021,the site was expanded via the acquisition of the former ExecuJet Zurich FBOfacilities. FOCA completed a successful audit earlier this year.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27357> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27384> No CountryLeft Behind <https://www.businessairnews.com>SAF initiative brings industry associations togetherIBAC and ICAO are joining forces to encourage the development and use of SAFaround the world.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27384> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27431> TechConnectGold <https://www.businessairnews.com>Crew Chiefs launches handy helpline for brokersCrew Chiefs, led by its founders Chris Buchholz, Warren Curry and MarkThibault, was founded in early 2022 as the first global company representingthe aircraft owner or seller during pre-purchase inspections.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27431>You are receiving this email because you are a business aviationprofessional.If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News Bulletin emails,please visit your personal home page<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/sub/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to unsubscribe, or send an email to JanetEdwards, [email-masked], who will be pleased to help. © Copyrightof Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. Terms<https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy policy<https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .