Subject: Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 13:35:11 +0430

Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack
your operating system. Currently I have gained full access to your
account. In addition, I was secretly monitoring all your activities and
watching you for several months. The thing is your computer was infected
with harmful spyware due to the fact that you had visited a website with
porn content previously. ?-?-? Let me explain to you what that entails.
Thanks to Trojan viruses, I can gain complete access to your computer or
any other device that you own. It means that I can see absolutely
everything in your screen and switch on the camera as well as microphone
at any point of time without your permission. In addition, I can also
access and see your confidential information as well as your emails and
chat messages. You may be wondering why your antivirus cannot detect my
malicious software. Let me break it down for you: I am using harmful
software that is driver-based, which refreshes its signatures on 4-hourly
basis, hence your antivirus is unable to detect it presence. I have made a
video compilation, which shows on the left side the scenes of you happily
masturbating, while on the right side it demonstrates the video you were
watching at that moment..?.? All I need is just to share this video to all
email addresses and messenger contacts of people you are in communication
with on your device or PC. Furthermore, I can also make public all your
emails and chat history. I believe you would definitely want to avoid this
from happening. Here is what you need to do - transfer the Bitcoin
equivalent of 890 USD to my Bitcoin account (that is rather a simple
process, which you can check out online in case if you don't know how to
do that). Below is my bitcoin account information (Bitcoin wallet):
18JafCUSR3JWJuxbSH9Wp4AUizzTwkZz9D Once the required amount is transferred
to my account, I will proceed with deleting all those videos and disappear
from your life once and for all. Kindly ensure you complete the
abovementioned transfer within 50 hours (2 days +). I will receive a
notification right after you open this email, hence the countdown will
start. Trust me, I am very careful, calculative and never make mistakes.
If I discover that you shared this message with others, I will straight
away proceed with making your private videos public. Good luck!