Subject: Re: MY GENEROUS DONATION TO YOU. CONTACT ME NOW
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 06:48:30 +0430

Reply To;; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 
My Dear Friend,
 
Greetings to you.

firstly, I got your email address from an Email Directory and decided to
mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs. Joan Gates from United
Kingdom, married to Dr. James R. Gates who worked with Exxon Mobil Oil
Company in London, before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way
to a board meeting. My Husband and I were married without any children,and
I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of $16.5M (Sixteen Million Five
Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with China Citic Bank. Presently this money
is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary
to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authority
to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am currently in a hospital where
I have been undergoing treatment for Cancer of the lungs and inability to
talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live so
I think the best thing to do is to  
 
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my
relatives (They had squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose
before now and are around me I have been helping orphans and the
orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for
humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany
and some Asian countries. I have been touched to the good work of humanity
through you, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard
earned funds inappropriately. I know i have never met you but my mind
tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely.
 
I want you to send me the following information if you are interested as
an emblem that you are the right beneficiary. As soon as I receive your
information, I shall give you the contact details of the bank,
authorization letter and my picture with the doctor as an authenticity of
my integrity.
 
Your Full Name,
 
Your Contact Address,
 
Your Phone Number,
 
Your Age,
 
Your Occupation and
 
Any of your identifications
 
This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth. I await
your urgent reply. Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
 
Regards,
Ms. Joan Gates