Subject: Re: Remittance of Ten Million US Dollars Only (USD$10,000,000)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 06:13:24 +0430

Reply-To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 China CiTic Bank
 Fund portfolio dept,
 Asia Pacific.
 Ref: Remittance of (USD$10,000,000)

   Attention:

   We received instruction from our correspondence bank to transfer the
sum
 of $10 million into your account which we are in the process to open an
 online banking account in your name and forward to you the account
 information so that you can transfer your fund into your regular account
 in your country by your self to avoid any problems.

   Surprisingly this morning, when we were about to communicate and
proceed
 on how to reach you, Mrs. Jessica Richard who claimed to be your
 representative just forwarded to us the following account details  to
 transfer the fund into her personal bank account.

 The account details which she forwarded to us is as follows.

Account Holder: Jessica Richard
Account#: 7407283200
Routing#: 011000015
Bank Name: Bank Of America
Amount: US10,000,000

 Please, Do reconfirm to us as a matter of urgency if this lady is from
you. 
But if this lady is not from you, then you are required to fill and send
this information for
 verification purpose so that your fund value of $10 million will be
released and paid to you officially and accordingly.

Please Fill:

 1. Full Name:
 2. Male/Female:
 3. Age:
 4. Occupation/Job
 5. Nationality:
 6. Country You Now Live:
 7. Mobile Number:

Send all information to the bank correspondence email:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

 HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO TRANSFER ALL FUND PAYMENT TO THE SAID
REPRESENTATIVE IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS OF THIS
NOTIFICATION.

 Please confirm your receipt of this mail without delay.....

Yours Faithfully,
 Ms. Alex Wu
Foreign Operations Secetary.