Subject: Business Air News Bulletin - April 18, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 08:34:33 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27482> ➤ SAR and Epps 
come together for Aero Center Epps Atlanta  | 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27477> ➤ Skyservice 
adds ‘essential hub’ in Vancouver
➤ Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/bulletin_email.html?pin=87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

A weekly bulletin of business aviation news - April 19, 2023

➤ Only the best <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27510>
VistaJet says aloha to Hualalai resort collaboration 	➤ Charter market 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27491>
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink 	➤ Widely 
recognised <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27472>
IBAC brings back new and improved Crew Card 
<https://www.businessairnews.com>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27502> Abu Dhabi FBO

 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

Jetex to build flagship terminal at Al Bateen

Jetex Abu Dubai will play a vital role in local social and economic 
development by providing connectivity and hospitality that showcases the 
emirate as a prime travel destination, promoting trade, tourism and GDP 
growth.

➤Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27502>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/web_link.html?id=115882&linktype=campaign_11331&url=businessairnews.com/jobs_front.html>Use BAN Handbook's Update Tracker<https://www.businessairnews.com/tracker.html>  to mark aircraft types,airports or companies which interest you the most. This Bulletin will thenlist recent changes to your chosen pages here.20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)20/03/2023	Safiran Airport Services (company data updated)➤ Log in<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/lgn/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to navigate quickly between your tracked pages. <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27482> Hands-onowners <https://www.businessairnews.com>SAR and Epps come together for Aero Center Epps AtlantaAero Center Epps Atlanta is the only full-service, integrated FBO at theDeKalb-Peachtree airport in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the result of acollaboration between SAR Trilogy Management and family-owned Epps Aviation.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27482> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27477> Eleventh FBO <https://www.businessairnews.com>Skyservice adds ‘essential hub’ in VancouverSkyservice Vancouver is the company's 11th FBO and sixth World Fuel AirElite location in Canada, providing ground handling, fuel and hangarageservices along with customer service, management and charter services.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27477> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27510> Only the best <https://www.businessairnews.com>VistaJet says aloha to Hualalai resort collaborationVistaJet and Four Season Hualalai will welcome guests for a weekend of finewine and dining plus ocean-side activities, showcasing the luxury pairing ofprivate travel and luxury tourism.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27510> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27491> Charter market <https://www.businessairnews.com>You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drinkIn April 2022, AeroBid launched its live bidding private charter platform. Ayear later and founder and CEO Zaher Deir talks about how the platform hasbeen received by the marketplace.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27491> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27472> WidelyrecognisedIBAC brings back new and improved Crew CardIBAC Crew Cards are intended to identify the crew members linked to businessaircraft, easing ramp access and assisting customs, while the ID90 Travelplatform is built for the industry and includes 1.8 million hotels.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27472>You are receiving this email because you are a business aviationprofessional.If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News Bulletin emails,please visit your personal home page<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/sub/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to unsubscribe, or send an email to JanetEdwards, [email-masked], who will be pleased to help. © Copyrightof Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. Terms<https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy policy<https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .