Subject: Catch Porch Pirates from stealing your packages
From: " Video Doorbell" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 21:52:46 +0430

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*

 <http://valuze.org/cl/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>

SPECIAL REPORT: Keep Your Family Safe! Door Ringer Can Help Protect You from 
Theft, Violence and More!

 <http://valuze.org/cl/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>

"Over 210 Million Packages are stolen from porches every year - don't be a 
victim. The answer is as easy as using this simple product"

 <http://valuze.org/cl/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>

"Studies have shown that Door Cameras reduce neighborhood crime by up to 
55%. The fact is, doorbell cameras keep entire neighborhoods safe and deter 
criminals" - www.safehome.org...

Read the article <http://valuze.org/cl/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>

  <http://valuze.org/op/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>

click here <http://tradeea.top/oop/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>  to remove 
yourself from our emails list

  <http://tradeea.top/op/1271_md/1/4092/881/88/403830>