Subject: Green Charter Bulletin - April 20, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 18:54:58 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27538> THIS WEEK: - 
Plana unveils hybrid CP-01
View Online <http://www.greencharter.aero/bulletin.html?date=20-04-23>

 <http://www.greencharter.aero>

Weekly news bulletin - April 20, 2023

Attn: Mr I. Ghazanfari, Station Manager, Safiran Airport ServicesTech coexistence <>
SAF to fuel Diamond as it researches future propulsion 	Electric investment 
<>
Investment from Rex propels Dovetail further into electric space 	For 
personal use <>
First private customer places SkyDrive order 	Vertiport support <>
Aussie UAM network gains US UATM collaboration
This weekly Green Charter bulletin explores and promotes clean, green 
business aviation, bringing you the latest low carbon operations news and 
information from around the world.

We track the progress of future investment in fleets with hybrid/electric 
power, the transition to sustainable fuels, the evolution of carbon offset 
schemes, and aircraft modifications and operational opportunities to reduce 
fuel burn.

Maritime vehicle 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27537>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27537>

Plans and prototypes put Regent in prime position

Regent has unveiled a full scale mock-up of its all-electric seaglider as 
well as plans for facilities in Rhode Island. The upcoming 600,000 sq ft of 
manufacturing space will allow it to fulfil $8bn in orders.

Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27537>
 <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=328&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=airbp.com/SAF>NOW PUBLISHED <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>We are proud to present the first yearbook for the sustainable air charterindustry.*	86 packed pages*	Features on: SAF, efficiencies, Hydrogen, carbon offsets, vertiports andrecycling*	Full profiles of over 40 future aircraft designs BUY A COPY <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>   ofthis, the first issue for just £25.<https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>eVTOL unveiling <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27538> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27538>Plana unveils hybrid CP-01The company is hoping to increase brand awareness with the reveal of itseVTOL aircraft and by opening lines of communication with potentialcustomers and partners.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27538> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/directory.html>Tech coexistence<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27541> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27541>SAF to fuel Diamond as it researches future propulsionDiamond Aircraft has installed a specially designed engine test bench toanalyse the SAF effect on its turbocharged compression-ignition pistonengines, and is assessing hydrogen direct combustion.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27541> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/pdf/media_2022.pdf>Electric investment<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27518> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27518>Investment from Rex propels Dovetail further into electric spaceAs the world moves towards a greener future, Dovetail is proud to be at theforefront of innovation in electric propulsion technology following aninvestment from an Australian regional airline.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27518> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html>For personal use<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27500> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27500>First private customer places SkyDrive orderHaving received numerous inquiries from individuals wanting to acquire theSD-05, SkyDrive has opened pre-order sales to the general public. The firstcustomer is investor Kotaro Chiba.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27500>Vertiport support<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27516> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27516>Aussie UAM network gains US UATM collaborationSkyway will merge its expertise in urban airspace navigation, vertiportplanning and development, and vertiport management systems with Skyportz'sextensive network of potential landing sites 'down under'.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27516>Earth Day salute<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27514> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27514>Paramount updates carbon offset calculator ahead of Earth DayPJB's calculator now allows users to further refine their offsetcalculations with extra input fields and also presents greener aircraftoptions appropriate for the mission.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27514>You are receiving this email because...You are an important participant in the aerospace community.If you would prefer not to receive future weekly emails, please simply clickhere to unsubscribe<http://www.greencharter.aero/unsubscribe.html?email=[email-masked]&pin=87120> , or send an email to our team, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> , who will be pleased to help.© Copyright of Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023.Terms  <http://www.greencharter.aero/terms.html> & Conditions and privacypolicy <https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .