Subject: Legal services - UAE
From: "Advocates | UAE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 08:37:03 +0430

Greetings!

Our law firm offers the following:

*         Debt recovery service

*         Drafting various types of Agreements, Will, MoU, AoA, Bylaws, etc.

*         Drafting Wills (for local and international assets)

*         Legal Notices

*         Notary Notices

*         Corporate legal services on annual basis and on a case-to-case 
basis

*         Civil and Civil/Commercial cases (filing and defence)

*         Criminal cases (drug cases, money laundering cases, bounced cheque 
cases and other)

*         Checking criminal cases and ban status

*         INTERPOL cases checking

*         Real Estate cases

*         Rental disputes

*         Family cases (divorce, custody, alimony)

*         Succession Certificates, Inheritance cases

*         Construction cases

*         Labor cases (filing and defence)

*         Arbitration in DIAC, Abu Dhabi Global Market

*         DIFC Court, DIFC SCT

*         Car/Motor Accidents claims/ Health damages recovery

*         Bank disputes, bank guarantee cheques issues, settlement, and 
negotiation with banks

*         Checking of Cases and ban statuses in Police and UAE Courts

*         Divorce cases (divorce settlement, financial and material 
compensation, children custody, inheritance issues, etc.)

*         Legal Notices and response to Legal Notices

*         Absconding ban lifting (negotiation with employers)

*         Assistance with UAE Golden Visas

Best regards,