Subject: Business Air News Bulletin - April 25, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:32:13 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27577> ➤ Three Teslas 
arrive at Million Air Dallas  | 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27563> ➤ GateOne's 
Gillette location is its first in Wyoming
➤ Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/bulletin_email.html?pin=87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

A weekly bulletin of business aviation news - April 26, 2023

➤ Innovative system 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27565>
Bombardier receives approvals for Smart Link Plus 	➤ Daily connections 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27566>
Stack integrates BOS with Avinode platform 	➤ Post-COVID 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27560>
ACS arranges more than 28,000 flights in 2022 
<https://www.businessairnews.com>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27527> Domus III

 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

Farnborough hangar on track to open in early 2024

Eight months after work began on Domus III, Farnborough airport’s £55m 
hangar facility, phase one of the construction programme has been completed 
on time, unlocking much needed capacity for airport operations.

➤Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27527>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/web_link.html?id=115882&linktype=campaign_11331&url=businessairnews.com/jobs_front.html>Use BAN Handbook's Update Tracker<https://www.businessairnews.com/tracker.html>  to mark aircraft types,airports or companies which interest you the most. This Bulletin will thenlist recent changes to your chosen pages here.➤ Log in<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/lgn/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to navigate quickly between your tracked pages. <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27577> Luxury cars <https://www.businessairnews.com>Three Teslas arrive at Million Air DallasHertz offers the largest electric rental fleet in North America with boththe Tesla Model Y and Model 3. Million Air Dallas customers also have othermake and model courtesy vehicle options, including an SUV for groups.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27577> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27563> Beatingcompetition <https://www.businessairnews.com>GateOne's Gillette location is its first in WyomingA 5,500 sq ft, mountain-contemporary terminal at Gillette features astacked-stone exterior with natural wood, expansive windows and vaultedceilings throughout. GateOne was selected over five other applicants.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27563> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27565> InnovativesystemBombardier receives approvals for Smart Link PlusThe company has recently achieved essential TC, EASA and FAA approvals foralmost its entire fleet of Challenger and Global aircraft. The news iswelcome for operators of Challenger and Global types.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27565> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27566> Dailyconnections <https://www.businessairnews.com>Stack integrates BOS with Avinode platformStack.aero BOS manages the entire trip request lifecycle, which begins withinitial client contact and extends through aircraft sourcing,quoting/contracting, trip management and financial reconciliation.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27566> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27560> Post-COVID <https://www.businessairnews.com>ACS arranges more than 28,000 flights in 2022ACS' private jet revenue was up 34 per cent on 2021 and 72 per cent up onpre-pandemic levels. This additional revenue is as a result of priceinflation and customers booking longer flights on larger aircraft.➤Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27560>You are receiving this email because you are a business aviationprofessional.If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News Bulletin emails,please visit your personal home page<https://www.businessairnews.com/processoption/p87120/sub/ban/ec83789fdd884db2d64c0993096760a117a05461>  to unsubscribe, or send an email to JanetEdwards, [email-masked], who will be pleased to help. © Copyrightof Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. Terms<https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy policy<https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .