Subject: Recalibrating the often overlooked skill - Technical Leadership
From: "Michelle Yap" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:31:31 +0430

Impactful Leadership for Technical Managers

12th & 13th June 2023Hi Rastegar,

With its success in Australia, this series is coming to you in June. This 
training entails interactive sessions addressing leader-manager parallels 
which closely encapsulates the demands of leaders today, of which combating 
challenges and different situations form a big part. It is thematically 
engineered for technical managers to harness vital skills to become better 
leaders.

Join us for an experiential, interactive learning session for both personal 
and professional development that focusses on practicality, authenticity, 
and broadening your scope of problem solving skills. Key features of this 
training include:

*	A highly experienced trainer, Brett White who focuses on inculcating 
positive daily behaviours through an inside out, diverse, and experiential 
approach. Brett has over 25 years of experience and some of the clients he 
has worked with are: • Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) • Trinity Quality 
Interiors • BPS Recovery • Prudential Insurance (Cambodia) • Andreyev 
Lawyers • Manulife Insurance (South East Asia) • ATS Electrical (Cambodia) • 
RHB Bank (Cambodia) • Tim McCormack Accountants • Hyundai • Woolworths 
Limited • Linfox • Transforming Leaders

*	Delegates will receive a complimentary e-copy of "The Lacuna Effect, 
Navigating the Space between Dreams and Reality" authored by our trainer, 
Brett White

*	Featuring various breakout discussions for an engaging session. Some of 
the topics: "How to effectively manage negative emotions at work?", "How to 
build higher levels of trust?", "What strategies can be utilised to improve 
leadership?", etc.

Some of the topics that will be covered are:

*	Leader and Manager Parallels: A Conversation
*	Decoding Thought Dynamics
*	Advocating Autonomous Leadership
*	Relationship Building: Epicenter of Leadership
*	Data-Driven Leadership
*	Situational Leadership: Discerning the Uniqueness

 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Impactful%20Leadership%20for%20Technical%20Manager%20-%20Enquiries%20(C3s-ME-33816558)>Click here to ask for a copy of the program agenda. Alternatively, you canreply to my email to ask for a copy.The Early Bird Offer has been extended until 4th May 2023, so book your seatnow. For more information about the event/pricing details, do reach out.Stay safe. Regards,Michelle YapEmail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Impactful%20Leadership%20for%20Technical%20Manager%20-%20Enquiries%20(C3s-ME-33816558)>marcusevansTo be excluded from our mailing list, please<https://email.marcusevansonline.com/k/12942UVIXmWZtL0QbAAixiK5nB> clickhere to unsubscribe. However, if this course is irrelevant to you but wouldlike to remain on our mailing list, then<https://email.marcusevansonline.com/k/15PISvwGU8a3QbUZytxnqSBlTI> clickhere.  <http://email.marcusevansonline.com/files/amf_marcus_evans/project_7662/marcus_evans_82683.jpg>C3s-ME-33816558  <https://email.marcusevansonline.com/t/12RWLae8qo2o01vAWw.png><https://email.marcusevansonline.com/r/12RWLae8qo2o01vAWw.png>