Subject: Annual Conference looking for OMAN delegates @Seajet Logistics Network
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 10:14:47 +0430

Dear Safiran Airport Services,

Joint Annual Conference 2023 @ Bali, Indonesia!

11th - 14th September 2023 | Monday to Thursday

We also like to invite your esteemed organization to join our Network
family with 

12 months FREE membership! Currently we have 358 members from 106
countries worldwide and We look forward to welcome you as our member to
represent your country. 
We look forward for your registration!

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/ 

The annual conference offers you the opportunity to build relations based
on trust giving you true business partners to work with. Get ready to meet
with experienced and reliable potential partners as we welcome dedicated
members to our continuously growing network. The meeting will follow a
similar format as done with our past conferences, catering to your needs,
thus giving you more opportunities to meet and interact with our other
family members and colleagues.

Registration is open for our Annual Conference 2023! Please visit our
annual conference page to find out more details:

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/annual-conference/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/annual-conference/

Venue: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort (Promotional rate available for
delegates)

Register Now >>>
<https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/conference-registration/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/conference-registration/ 

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/conference-registration/>  

				

	

 

 

 

 

	

 

 

 

SEAJET LOGISTICS NETWORK PTE LTD

17 Upper Circular Road, #02-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415

Direct: +65-63055324 | Tel: +65-6542 2500

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Please visit us at  <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/ 

 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe> Unsubscribe
|   <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Help> Help