Subject: BAN - Latest edition now published
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 23:39:44 +0430

➤Read this email online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/monthly.html?access=51317:87120>
 <https://www.businessairnews.com>

The latest edition has been published

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/viewer/349/html5/index.html>
April 2023

North America edition

Read this issue online 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/viewer/349/html5/index.html>

Mr I. Ghazanfari,
We have just published the latest edition of the Business Air News - North 
America magazine, which you can read free-of-charge online. To receive the 
printed issue please take out an annual subscription 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html> .

Handbook

The 2022/23 edition of the Handbook - EMEA is now available for just £35, 
and can be purchased today <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html> 
from our web site.	 <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html>

You are receiving this email because you are a business aviation 
professional.
If you would prefer not to receive future Business Air News publication 
notification emails, please click this link 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/monthly_process.html?id=87120&email=[email-masked]&remove=true> 
to be removed automatically.

© Copyright of Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023. 
Terms  <https://www.businessairnews.com/terms.html> & Conditions and privacy 
policy <https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .