Subject: Green Charter Bulletin - April 27, 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 19:41:57 +0430

<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27568> THIS WEEK: - 
B-N seizes the zero emission initiative with Cranfield merger
View Online <http://www.greencharter.aero/bulletin.html?date=27-04-23>

 <http://www.greencharter.aero>

Weekly news bulletin - April 27, 2023

Attn: Mr I. Ghazanfari, Station Manager, Safiran Airport ServicesReadying the landscape <>
Skyportz partners with battery and aircraft charging company 	Advanced 
facilities <>
Alton highlights this year's importance for AAM progress 	Small and dense <>
Cranfield welcomes Evolito to Project Fresson 	Shikoku region <>
SkyDrive agrees SD-05 pre-order with Taiho
This weekly Green Charter bulletin explores and promotes clean, green 
business aviation, bringing you the latest low carbon operations news and 
information from around the world.

We track the progress of future investment in fleets with hybrid/electric 
power, the transition to sustainable fuels, the evolution of carbon offset 
schemes, and aircraft modifications and operational opportunities to reduce 
fuel burn.

Piper power <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27540>

 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27540>

SAF is approved for Piper turboprops

There are now two strong strands to Piper's commitment to promoting 
sustainability in general aviation: SAF usage for all PA-46 models and an 
electric-powered conversion kit for Archer TX aircraft.

Read the full story 
<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27540>
 <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=328&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=airbp.com/SAF>NOW PUBLISHED <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>We are proud to present the first yearbook for the sustainable air charterindustry.*	86 packed pages*	Features on: SAF, efficiencies, Hydrogen, carbon offsets, vertiports andrecycling*	Full profiles of over 40 future aircraft designs BUY A COPY <https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>   ofthis, the first issue for just £25.<https://www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html#green>Mid-2023 <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27568> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27568>B-N seizes the zero emission initiative with Cranfield mergerBy combining CAeS's pioneering development of a hydrogen-electric fuel cellpropulsion system with the existing and proven Britten-Norman aircrafttechnology, a clear and unambiguous route to market has opened.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27568> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/directory.html>Readying the landscape<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27594> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27594>Skyportz partners with battery and aircraft charging companyA 'vertiport in a box' will allow smaller and remote sites to set up now,ahead of the launch of eVTOL aircraft. It comes in a shipping container,complete with a high powered battery bank and charger with solar panels.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27594> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.businessairnews.com/shop_front.html>Advanced facilities<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27593> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27593>Alton highlights this year's importance for AAM progressAlton's market study notes that North America, which accounts for around 55per cent of total eVTOL orders, is driving the growth of the AAM sector,with orders for three times more air vehicles than the next region.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27593> <http://www.greencharter.aero/web_link.html?id=163501&linktype=bulletin_banner&url=www.greencharter.aero/pdf/media_2022.pdf>Small and dense <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27539> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27539>Cranfield welcomes Evolito to Project FressonEvolito is to supply motor and inverter technology for the Project Fressonhydrogen-powered aircraft demonstrator. The small size and light weight willmaximise the payload and range of the zero-emissions aircraft.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27539>Shikoku region <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27551> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27551>SkyDrive agrees SD-05 pre-order with TaihoSkyDrive and Taiho are committed to bringing advanced air mobility toShikoku. The two will work closely with flight operators, vertiports andpower supply infrastructure providers to make this vision a reality.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27551>Net zero <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27557> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27557>SAF ready to go for Highlands and IslandsHIAL's ambition is to become a net zero regional airport group and it iscommitted to a continuous supply of SAF at Inverness, where there is anongoing demand beyond previous supplies for one-off events or trials.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27557>New markets <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27571> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27571>Electra.aero receives funding from Virginia partnershipThe Commonwealth Commercialization Fund grant awarded to Electra.aero willbe used to perform a rolling, powered wind tunnel test that will helpvalidate the company's eSTOL aircraft performance before first flight.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27571>New standards <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27549> <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27549>Sentient Jet makes green tracking easier for card holdersAs travellers prioritise sustainable travel, so Sentient Jet has introducedautomatic post-flight carbon footprint tracking and emission offset recordsfor all its card owners.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27549>Clean air <https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27578>Bohlke launches carbon offset to mark Earth DayCarbon offsetting is one way to reduce the carbon footprint of privateaviation, where a small per gallon fee is applied to the purchase of jetfuel. One carbon credit offsets approximately 100 gallons of jet fuel.Read the full story<https://www.businessairnews.com/mag_story.html?ident=27578>You are receiving this email because...You are an important participant in the aerospace community.If you would prefer not to receive future weekly emails, please simply clickhere to unsubscribe<http://www.greencharter.aero/unsubscribe.html?email=[email-masked]&pin=87120> , or send an email to our team, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> , who will be pleased to help.© Copyright of Stansted News Limited <https://www.stanstednews.com>  2023.Terms  <http://www.greencharter.aero/terms.html> & Conditions and privacypolicy <https://www.stanstednews.com/privacy.html> .