Subject: Healing Arthritis in 3 simple steps (for good)
From: "Annika Reimann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 16:45:49 +0430

If you’ve been struggling with constipation, you need to know about this 
incredibly simple method! 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/298a165e9161deec7258b93bc39f03d77f3f9ea2> 

 

 

 

 

 

No longer interested? You can remove yourself here 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/5da5cd203ec20fbb6c95f8e2ac21a64df0a17d7d> 
.

Healing Arthritis in 3 simple steps (for good) 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/e45cb2e7ff1424e4c0beaaf9aa33bfcc463f8934>

Hey ops,

Imagine for a moment your arthritis completely vanishing right now.

If, in a moment, your pain and stiffness melted away.

And your joints all of a sudden functioned like a well-oiled machine.

Like a magic wand was waived, you’d be able to jump up from your chair and 
run around the room like a kid.

And imagine that you’d never have to suffer as much as a pinch of arthritis 
stiffness or pain ever again.

This is not a fantasy. Thousands of people have permanently healed their 
arthritis following the three simple steps explained here 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/e45cb2e7ff1424e4c0beaaf9aa33bfcc463f8934> 
...

Looking Forward,
Annika Reimann

Just make sure you’ve added my personal contact info 
[email-masked] to your list of contacts. Depending on your 
email provider (Gmail, Hotmail etc.), that just means making sure all my 
juicy emails get “priority” in-boxed...

...and don’t end up in the “promotions” or “spam” folder...it’s creepy in 
there :(

Unsubscribe 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/5da5cd203ec20fbb6c95f8e2ac21a64df0a17d7d> 
| Edit Profile 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/449387065f1a914081c6167fdaad9114e1a18106> 
| Report Spam 
<http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/8d34d45abc78aa703769c339d954b4ca63379c2c>

289 Russel Wells Apt. 493, Patsyborough, Idaho, 66133
 <http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/80765ae1d91e86c7e4c906bc9fa777235aa16a27><http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/hk092zefvhff6/track-opening/gz2941bm0fa20>