Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 /// AUTHORIZATION TO SIGN BILLS OF LADING
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-EMAMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:35:18 +0430

Dear Sir,

You are hereby authorized to sign original bills of lading as agent for the
master or agent for the operator in accordance with the following
instructions:

1-You should sign each bill of lading showing legibly the name of your
company affixed with your company seal;

2-You will have to make sure that the number of original bills of lading as
indicated on each bill agrees with the number of original bills of lading
you actually sign;

3-You will have to make sure that the date of shipment goes with the date on
which the loading has actually been completed.

4-You will have to ensure that the port of shipment as indicated on the
original bills of lading is the port from which the cargo is actually
loaded;

5-You should not sign the bills of lading in case if the cargo quantity as
inserted on the bills of lading by the shippers differs from the ship's
actual loaded quantity by more than 0.3% of the bill of lading figure.
Should it be the case, seek for the operator's advice;

6-You will have to make sure that a disclaimer clause is printed on the face
of each original bill of lading in the line of "weight, measure, quantity,
quality and value unknown";

7-For any discharge port indicated on the bills of lading other than "BANDAR
ABBAS" seek for the operator's guidance; 

8-Any reference to a Charter Party on the face of each bill of lading, in
the absence of contrary instruction from the operator, should be the date of
the head time Charter Party as concluded between the operator and the time
charterer; and

9-You should not sign bills of lading should there be any contradiction
between the bills of lading and head time Charter Party terms in which case
you will have to consult with the ship's operator.

This authority cannot be delegated to any other third party without my or
operator's express consent.

Your authority to sign original bills of lading is conditional upon your
compliance with all of the above instructions.    

Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail