Subject: SAHARA THUNDER -M.T FAXON INVOICE
From: "mansouri" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 10:43:32 +0430

Dear sir

Good day

Ref. to our tel communication in relation of M.T FAXON invoice, ple advise
on possibility of your good company for payment delivery in cash to our
sharjah office .

 

Best regards;

H.mansouri

Chartering dep.

Tel. no:+982123803269

 

From: Moradzadeh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2022 4:13 PM
To: 'sameni'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mr. m-shomali'; 'Amir
Goudarzi'; 'f-rashidi'
Subject: RE: FAXON-SAHARA -202200306

Dear madam;

Please request the charterer to deliver in cash to our Sharjah office if
feasible.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: sameni [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2022 11:52 AM
To: 'Moradzadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mr. m-shomali'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Amir Goudarzi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'f-rashidi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FAXON-SAHARA -202200306

 

 

Dear Mr. Moradzadeh

Salam

Please make final invoice for the attached invoice and revert ,ASAP, 

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.