Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang/ Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:08:07 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day

This is Vahid Boudlaei, the operation PIC of Arsang company. It is my
pleasure to work with you in this TC.

Kindly advise the details of your operation person in charge for smooth
operations.

Please be noted that the estimated time of the vessel delivery is 03 May
2022, IAGW.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com