Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 3-DAYS DELIVERY NOTICE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang/ Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:57:45 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please be advised that the vessel will take bunker and water after her
discharging operation, and considering the current holidays in Dubai, the
estimated time of the vessel's readiness for delivery is 4th May 2022, IAGW.

Please consider the above message as the 3-days delivery notice.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 3:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // REPORTS

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please send your desired format for daily noon reports and please advise
which email addresses shall be in the CC of the noon report emails.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 1:41 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please find attached hire invoice for the first 30 days of the subject TC.

Please confirm the safe receipt of this email.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // VOYAGE ORDER

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please send the voyage order of the first voyage for the owners
arrangements.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

This is Vahid Boudlaei, the operation PIC of Arsang company. It is my
pleasure to work with you in this TC.

Kindly advise the details of your operation person in charge for smooth
operations.

Please be noted that the estimated time of the vessel delivery is 03 May
2022, IAGW.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com