Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // VOYAGE ORDER
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang/ Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:31:56 +0430

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please send the voyage order of the first voyage for the owners
arrangements.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

This is Vahid Boudlaei, the operation PIC of Arsang company. It is my
pleasure to work with you in this TC.

Kindly advise the details of your operation person in charge for smooth
operations.

Please be noted that the estimated time of the vessel delivery is 03 May
2022, IAGW.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com