Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE
From: "Ops/Arsang" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 07:07:56 +0430

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

As per the owners' request, please update us about the first hire payment.

 

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com/> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2022 3:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

As per the owners' request, please update us about the first hire payment.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2022 2:42 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

As per your request, please find attached email from the owners including
the first hire invoice for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 1:41 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please find attached hire invoice for the first 30 days of the subject TC.

Please confirm the safe receipt of this email.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // VOYAGE ORDER

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please send the voyage order of the first voyage for the owners
arrangements.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

This is Vahid Boudlaei, the operation PIC of Arsang company. It is my
pleasure to work with you in this TC.

Kindly advise the details of your operation person in charge for smooth
operations.

Please be noted that the estimated time of the vessel delivery is 03 May
2022, IAGW.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com