Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // ROB BUNKER INVOICE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang/ Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 11:14:20 +0430

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Enclosed please find the invoice for ROB bunker together with the delivery
statement and bunker invoices.

Please also find attached email from the owners including the bunker invoice
for your kind reference.

 

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2022 2:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

As per your request, please find attached email from the owners including
the first hire invoice for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 1:41 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please find attached hire invoice for the first 30 days of the subject TC.

Please confirm the safe receipt of this email.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // VOYAGE ORDER

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please send the voyage order of the first voyage for the owners
arrangements.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

This is Vahid Boudlaei, the operation PIC of Arsang company. It is my
pleasure to work with you in this TC.

Kindly advise the details of your operation person in charge for smooth
operations.

Please be noted that the estimated time of the vessel delivery is 03 May
2022, IAGW.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

Subject: RE: Zen Shipping & Ports India Pvt Ltd - Inv No.014
From: "Umesh, Accounts" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:50:52 +0430

Dear Sir,

Kind Attn : Mr Vahid Boudlaei 

Please find attached our revised invoice no.014 USD 87,988.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Umesh Katkar

Manager Finance & Accounts

Zen Shipping & Ports India Private Limited,

Unit 002, B-Wing Ground Floor,

215 Atrium, Andheri Kurla Road,

Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059

Maharashtra. INDIA

Mob. 750 65 11318

Email :[email-masked]  

Email :[email-masked]  

Web :  <http://www.zenships.com/> www.zenships.com

From: Umesh, Accounts <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 09 May 2022 06:57 PM
To: [email-masked] m' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Zen Shipping & Ports India Pvt Ltd - Inv No.014

Dear Sir,

Kind Attn : Mr Vahid Boudlaei 

Please find attached our Invoice No. 014 for ROB bunker and fresh water with
the master statement, bunker and fresh water invoice attached herewith.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Umesh Katkar

Manager Finance & Accounts

Zen Shipping & Ports India Private Limited,

Unit 002, B-Wing Ground Floor,

215 Atrium, Andheri Kurla Road,

Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059

Maharashtra. INDIA

Mob. 750 65 11318

Email :[email-masked]  

Email :[email-masked]  

Web :  <http://www.zenships.com/> www.zenships.com

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-ma il from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission