Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, CALLING BND TO LOAD / DISCHARGE 10 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL REPORT AT BND OPA
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 21:58:02 +0430

Good Night,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas opl as below:

13.05.2022

2142 HRS LT Arrived / Anchored at B.Abbas opl (Position 26 53.896 N)

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771