Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, CALLING BND TO LOAD / DISCHARGE 10 KT CONDENSTAE / ETA NOTICE UPDATE
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:19:50 +0430

Date 13.05.2022

 From Asian Marine Crown Agency

To      Sahara Thunder co. – Mr Babakhani

Cc      Asian Marine Crown Agency / Arsang  Safe Trading

Good day,

This is to inform you that the above vsl eta at Bandar Abbas OPL anchorage as advised by Master of the vsl will be on 13.05.2022/ 2200 lt IGW.

Any change will be advised consequently.

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771