Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 15:29:25 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:   14.05.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   57.8 N   056  23.1 E 

-          Av. Speed:00.0

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 00/29 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SW*4

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 31870 MT

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 10.0AFT Mtrs/10.0FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 351.55/133.7/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.3/0.0/0.0/0.0

-          Remark: Vsl at LARAK OPL anchorage awaiting discharge operation.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]