Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DISCHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
From: "Ops/Arsang" <[email-masked]>
To: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 01:00:53 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Please be informed that the loading has been commenced at 2300 hrs lt/15th May 2022, and the ETC is in PM hrs on 16 May 22.

Please advise your next instructions for the master's compliance.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2022 6:46 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]>
Cc: INFO / Arsang <[email-masked]>; Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // BL INSTRUCTIONS

 

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Please send us the BL instructions.

Please advise whether the cargo shall be discharged/released against OBLs or LOI.

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                       +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

On May 15, 2022, at 13:53, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report on 15 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 1:53 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report on 14 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: Ops/Arsang <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 2:18 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find the noon report on 13 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: Ops/Arsang <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 6:06 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find noon report on 12 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 1:57 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find noon report on 11 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 1:44 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find noon report on 10 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 1:24 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find noon report on 09 May 2022 for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022 3:07 PM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Enclosed please find today noon report for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022 10:45 AM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Further to below email, please be advised that the vessel's anchor position is 25 59.093 N, 055 42.815 E.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022 9:21 AM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please be advised that the vessel is waiting at RAK for your further instructions.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: commercial <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, May 6, 2022 7:29 PM
To: Ops/Arsang <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DELIVERY

Dear Sir,

Ref. To your below message please be informed that the vessels hall stay in UAE for taking bunker as the stated bunker spec. is not available in bandarabbas.

For your kind information we are in discussion with supplier to arrange bunkering and will revert to you soon with update.

Best Regards,

Roudsari

 

Sent from my Galaxy

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Ops/Arsang <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 5/6/22 16:53 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DELIVERY 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please be informed that as the owners informed us, they have received USD 100,000 into their account. As per the conversation between Mr. Roudsari and Capt. Rahimi, the vessel is awaiting the bunker to be arranged by the Charterers.

Please advise whether the vessel shall wait at UAE for the bunker to be supplied by the Charterers, or shall sail out towards Bandar Abbas.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com <http://www.arsangco.com> 

 

 

From: saharathunder <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 12:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DELIVERY

Dear Sir,

Your message well noted.

You are kindly requested to submit the full available capacity of fuel tanks onboard vessel CHEM in MT and the spec. of required fuel.

Best Regards,

Roudsari

----- Original Message -----
From: Ops/Arsang [mailto:[email-masked]] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wed, 4 May 2022 19:59:26 +0430
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // DELIVERY

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Please be advised that the subject vessel has been delivered to the