Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, AT BND TO LOAD / DISCHARGE AROUND 10 KT CONDENSTAE / COMMENCE LOADING
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 23:37:22 +0430

Good Day,

Please find update sts report of the vsl at B.Abbas opl as below:

13.05.2022

2100 hrs lt       Eosp

2142 hrs lt       Anchored at Position 26 53.896 N- 056 13.822 

14.05.2022

Awaiting to further STS instruction 

15.05.2022

1500 hrs lt       Pob

1536 hrs lt       Anchor aweigh

1630 hrs lt       Tug made fast

1642 hrs lt       First line

1700 hrs lt       Tug caste off

1718 hrs lt       All made fast

2300 hrs lt       Commence loading

Etc 16.05.22 / pm

 

Reverting 

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771