Subject: 2nd hire & BUNKER ONDELIVERY-FAXON -SAHARA-202200545-202200544
From: "sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Amir Goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:58:05 +0430

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 2nd hire  and bunker on delivery
invoices of Faxon. (plus the bunker documents)

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.(highlighted)

 

The invoice password is the same as the one we sent you earlier.

 

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.

 

Please find attached invoice provided as per your draft and emphasize
remitters that It is necessary to observe the following:

1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company license
for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>